Live Coaching Telemedicine App
Our New Telemedicine app empowers our patients and doctors remotely with our health clinics: The app includes weight loss, bariatric surgery, pain management, functional medicine coaching, physical medicine & chiropractic care Modules. Our custom-branded mobile app provides an easy to use yet elaborate Coaching Telemedicine dashboard. We connect with your mobile devices and your clinical team in one integrated platform seamlessly improving your patient care and clinic outcomes.
- Track and manage every aspect of patient lifestyle change at all times
- Improve coaching with personalized, actionable insights from real-time data
- Effectively treat both immediate lifestyle challenges and long-term behavior change
- Amplify interaction with your patients by staying connected between clinic visits.
- Our Patients Stay Motivated and Do Better in Their Programs.
THE MOBILE APP IMPROVES PATIENT-COACH ENGAGEMENT.
Our internal studies have shown that our patients who use the mobile app do significantly better in their programs than non-app users.
- Stay with their doctors and clinicians longer
- Report higher satisfaction
- See better overall resultsPatients who use our CoachCare app:
App Functionalities include:
1. Third-Party Integration with Apple Health (not including iPad)
2. HIPAA Compliant Messaging & Scheduling
3. Progress Tracking
4. Hydration & Supplement Tracking
5. Meal Logging
6. Digital Content
7. Sequence Messaging
The information herein on "Telemedicine Mobile App" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Our information scope is limited to chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, sensitive health issues, functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions. We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.