Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Table of Contents
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations. You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic’s website are provided “as is.” Injury Medical Clinic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Injury Medical Clinic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of using the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Read More
In no event shall Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic’s Internet site, even if Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic or an Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Injury Medical & Chiropractic does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the site’s Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic’s website shall be governed by the State of Texas and New Mexico laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions apply to the Use of a Web Site.
The information herein on "Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional or licensed physician and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from various disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and directly or indirectly support our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has reasonably attempted to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez, DC, or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, RN* CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card