At least 80% of the U.S. population will experience back pain at some point in their life, which accounts for more than 3 million reported cases of lower back pain each year. Lower back pain is also one of the biggest reasons why people miss work.
There is a solution that doesn’t include trips to the doctor, insurance agency, or prescription medication.
Understanding Low Back Pain
The symptoms of low back pain can be different for everyone, ranging from dull aches to sharp /stabbing pain.
Low back pain can inhibit our ability to stand up straight, move around, lift everyday items, and do our household chores e.g. laundry and garbage.
- When the pain comes quick such as, after lifting something heavy or from an injury, it is considered acute.
- If the pain lasts for more than three months, it is considered chronic.
- Heavy lifting, exercise or sudden jerking movements and injury can cause acute pain.
- Injury can also lead to more chronic issues like sciatica
- Those of us with desk jobs are at risk for chronic low back pain.
Be careful when carrying a bag
- Purses, backpacks, and briefcases carried over the shoulder put a greater risk of developing chronic back pain because it is the lower back that takes all the weight.
- Instead, get a rolling bag/case or a backpack that distributes the weight evenly over the body, across both shoulders.
- Other causes of lower back pain can be hormones, weight, lifestyle, and environmental factors.
The Solution to Low Back Pain
- Many chiropractors encourage the use of custom orthotics to help treat a variety of problems, ranging from joint pain, foot discomfort, and posture issues.
- Custom orthotics are insoles that are slipped into shoes and made especially for your body.
- Wearing custom orthotics provides nearly immediate relief from lower back pain, and also helps prevent it from returning.
- Custom orthotics are created by scanning and assessing your feet in less than five minutes.
- By simply standing barefoot on a kiosk inside your chiropractor’s office, a one-of-a-kind solution is created.
- No X-rays, MRI’s, or further testing is required.
- The foot scan assesses the three arches in both of your feet, as well as how you distribute your weight on the foundation of your body.
Although many people try to treat their low back pain on their own, one of the fastest and best ways to treat it is through custom orthotics, which will optimize the performance of your entire body.
Over-the-counter orthotics do not provide proper support and can even cause more damage to the body.
Chronic lower back pain is not a normal thing that has to do with age or lifestyle.
If you are experiencing lower back pain, call a chiropractor and ask about how custom orthotics can help you.
Low Back Pain? Get rid of it with *FOOT ORTHOTICS* | El Paso, Tx (2019)
We are blessed to present to you El Paso’s Premier Wellness & Injury Care Clinic.
Our services are specialized and focused on injuries and the complete recovery process. Our areas of practice include Wellness & Nutrition, Chronic Pain, Personal Injury, Auto Accident Care, Work Injuries, Back Injury, Low Back Pain, Neck Pain, Migraine Treatment, Sports Injuries, Severe Sciatica, Scoliosis, Complex Herniated Discs, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Stress Management, and Complex Injuries.
As El Paso’s Chiropractic Rehabilitation Clinic & Integrated Medicine Center, we passionately are focused on treating patients after frustrating injuries and chronic pain syndromes. We focus on improving your ability through flexibility, mobility and agility programs tailored for all age groups and disabilities.
We want you to live a life filled with more energy, positive attitude, better sleep, less pain, proper body weight and educated on how to maintain this way of life.
We’re Ready To Get You Healthy & Moving!
After a quick scan, your feet will be assessed and your custom orthotics will be designed and made especially for you.
Injury Medical Foot Orthotic Kiosk
The Kiosk helps guide patients in selecting the best custom-made orthotics for their condition and lifestyle. It’s…
- Fast: Push the Start button and the scanner begins.
- Easy to use: User-friendly easy touch screen.
- Engaging: Videos explain the importance of healthy feet and the benefits of custom-made orthotics.
- Cloud-based: Results can be securely accessed from anywhere.
- Comprehensive: Easily retrieve previous scans to compare them to new scans and see the difference.
The Foot Levelers Kiosk saves time so you can spend more time living your life.
When there are problems with the feet, it can cause problems through the legs and all the way to the spine. This can cause the ankle to pronate, meaning it rolls inward. This alters the way the bones of the foot line up which extends through the tibia, or shin bone. Ankle pain and injury are not issues reserved solely for athletes. In the United States, more than 25,000 people deal with ankle sprains or pain every day. Studies show that somewhere around 40 percent of ankle sprains are not treated correctly or are misdiagnosed, which leads to disability or chronic ankle pain.
The typical treatment for pain, such as with a sprain, is R.I.C.E., which is rest, ice, compression and elevation. A somewhat newer treatment approach replaces the R with an M, meaning that instead of rest, movement is required instead. However, it is important that the movement is done safely and carefully. Certain types of ankle injuries can be exacerbated by movement so it should be approached with care. Chiropractic can help reduce pain without prescription medication and the associated side effects. This alone is often a great draw for many patients. However, there are other benefits that chiropractic can provide for ankle pain.
Health Grades: www.healthgrades.com/review/3SDJ4
Facebook Clinical Page: www.facebook.com/dralexjimene…
Facebook Sports Page: www.facebook.com/pushasrx/
Facebook Injuries Page: www.facebook.com/elpasochirop…
Facebook Neuropathy Page: www.facebook.com/ElPasoNeurop…
Yelp: El Paso Rehabilitation Center: goo.gl/pwY2n2
Yelp: El Paso Clinical Center: Treatment: goo.gl/r2QPuZ
Clinical Testimonies: www.dralexjimenez.com/categor…
Information: Dr. Alex Jimenez – Chiropractor
Clinical Site: www.dralexjimenez.com
Injury Site: personalinjurydoctorgroup.com
Sports Injury Site: chiropracticscientist.com
Back Injury Site: www.elpasobackclinic.com
Recommend: PUSH-as-Rx ®™
Rehabilitation Center: www.pushasrx.com
31 million Americans experience low back pain at any given time. This condition affects many, but finding the exact cause can be a challenge. Chiropractors are spinal specialists that are trained to not only alleviate pain but also find and help correct the cause of the problem. A chiropractor is the ideal medical professional to consult with for any unexplained pain in the musculoskeletal system. They are highly qualified professionals that their specialty is treating conditions like lower back pain and they are very affordable.
The information herein on "Low Back Pain? No Longer with *FOOT ORTHOTICS* | El Paso, Tx (2019)" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Our information scope is limited to chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, sensitive health issues, functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions. We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.